This blog is intended to capture the stories of having a child with ADD/ADHD. The inevitable ups and downs, the questions, the guilt, the laughs, the heartache; in essence, the fury that is ADD/ADHD.
My story begins eleven years ago. Eleven years, three months and 6 days to be exact. That's when my precious little B was born. What a wonder that day was. He was my first and I was only 18, and my OB surprised me with an early c-section because our little B wasn't growing normally. I was scared out of my mind, to be sure. But B was a fighter, and came out strong and sure of himself, screaming like a champ. And it hasn't really stopped. Sure, the screaming comes in different forms sometimes-like out of my mouth instead of his, but this life has been one worth fighting for, and that's exactly what we're doing.
This journal will be one where I share my feelings of living with ADD/ADHD: a life distracted.
No comments:
Post a Comment