Monday, August 30, 2010

Misc.

Today is the first official day of school for my kindergartner, and you'll never believe what he has lost already. Yep, his new school shoes (remember this post?). He only wore them once since we couldn't find any of his other shoes on that particular day. But, we're not letting it deter us from our excitement. We have AWESOME teachers this year (see this post). Woohoo!!! So since it begins, I'm going through and organizing. I can see how desperately we need better management of our time and our lives. Any tips? Any blogs you like to follow?

2 comments:

  1. I don't follow, but I check in on mindfultimemanagement.com which is about balance and focus and acceptance of limitations of body and time. "get everything done" once in a while hits the spot and other times is boring as can be... Mostly, I am trying to commit to my filofax and to a belief that I should limit myslf to the number of hours listed on the page instead of endlessly squeezing things in. And sadly, I have to admit to a STRONG reliance on one of those "Mom planners" which has a line for every family member (even though there are only three of us!) - it allows me to more accurately judge whether I have time in the face of everyone else's commitments. I have always struggled to learn when to STOP sqeezing things in since it makes me run late all day...

    ReplyDelete