School is just around the corner and can I just tell you how excited I am to get back in routine? After a hectic summer I am craving it!! I am on the count down (only 6 more days for my oldest, in case you were wondering, and Kindergarten and pre-school come quickly after that). Hooray!!!
So, now I'm trying to plan out my hours of ME time. What will I do without the hustle and bustle of summer camps, swimming lessons, and kids off of medication? Aaaahhh...maybe clean the house. Decorate. Finish painting. Go shopping. Read a book.
Whoa...can't get too far ahead. I don't have THAT much time. But it's coming...it's coming!!
Read. Definitely... all the cleaning and shopping and the like you can get help with, but reading is all about you... I have the house to myself next Tuesday (I am home alone like twice a year!)and I am scouring the library for something fantastic!
ReplyDelete